Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YouTube - UK SS stealing children to make money


This is about the power of the State playing social engineer, because the vast majority are going to be poor, white working class people. When I worked as a welfare rights advisor I saw many young women whose children were stolen from them for the baby farming industry, all they were left with was a picture or two.
Could be your children next... I bet fully Caucasian children are a **real** premium.

YouTube - UK SS stealing children to make money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to me Sweary Mary, I get to decide what passes for good taste, what counts as poor taste, and what is just a Load of Bollocks. I'm not interested in multicultral clap-trap, liberal pleading for felons, or the status of Islam really being the "Religion of Peace(TM)".

Related Posts with Thumbnails